Responsive web design (RWD) is an approach to web design that makes web pages render well on a variety of devices and window or screen sizes. Now the RW site is a basic minimum for any business to be known in this digital- era, as everyone spends their time in mobile devices.
- Web development can range from developing a simple single landing page to complex web-based applications, e-commerce and Social media services
- Typically Websites are designed with neat and simple user interfaces. Any non-technical person also can know about your business better than right from your physical office.
- Web form and chat bots establishes two way communication with the online visitor. The online customer base is huge as they do not need to travel and connect to you.
- Typically Websites need annual charges for domain name, hosting space, SSL certificate and any misc maintenance.
- Your visitors data will be useful for you to further develop the business leads with social media .